1. The Naked Binder. I was searching for a binder to use as my professional portfolio (for education, not photography) and I wanted something that looked nice, professional, and simple. I came across these from searching “eco-friendly binders” in Google. The positives…has the exact look I was going for, is durable, eco-friendly, and is very affordable.
2. Spiced Pumpkin by Yankee Candle. This scent welcomes me each time I get into my car and it brings a smile to my heart each time.
3. YMCA membership. I joined the Y about 3 weeks ago. I’ve been going 3 times a week and it simply makes me feel better physically. Not to mention, today I reached a personal record: running 2.6 miles on the treadmill. For those of you who know me, you know I a.) do not enjoy running b.) do not run c.) do not enjoy running d.) have never really run before and e.) do not enjoy running. I have to say, running on a treadmill is SO much better than running outside for many, many reasons. It’s not so bad now. 🙂
4. ABC’s Modern Family. Hilarious. Jaw-Dropping. You-Better-Go-to-the-Bathroom-Before-You-Watch kind of a show because your bladder just might burst.
5. Apple’s Magic Mouse. This makes editing photos so much easier in ways I never knew possible.