On Sunday, I was craving some pure relaxation. So, I gathered some supplies and while listening to Pandora, I set out to give myself a pedicure. Why spend the money to have one professionally done when, as long as you have some lovely products, it can be just as great? I have a recent “thing” for lemon scents, so pardon me if the products are extremely lemon-y. Anyway, these are what I used to ensure a soothing, in-home pedicure.
1. warm water + lemon body wash from GreenLife Grocery in Chattanooga, TN
2. Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Cream (available at Target)
3. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (available at Target)
4. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil (available at Target)
5. Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It nail polish by OPI (available at your local salon/spa)