20 years from now, I doubt I’ll remember the tiny things that brought me joy. I may not remember the way certain things inspired me, ignited my passion, or simply made me smile. I want to-I want to remember those things. The tiny things in life. So…I decided each month I’ll blog some of the things I love and some of the things I’m enjoying!
Here it goes…
1. Starbucks Vanilla Latte. Oh goodness. I discovered this recently, on the fist day that felt like Fall to be exact, and its something that tastes heavenly. It’s flavorful, it’s warm, it’s comforting, and it’s just plain wonderful. I let myself have one once a week, usually on Thursday morning before our weekly staff meeting.
2. Eat Pray Love. I’ve read the book twice and I saw the movie a few weeks ago. So inspiring! Wouldn’t it be great to be able to drop everything and travel the world?…..I thought so.
3. Life Factory Beverage Bottle. My new favorite thing! BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate free glass bottles. The silicone covering not only gives off a “fun vibe,” but also helps prevent breakage if the bottle is dropped. The bottle can hold any type of beverage-coffee, orange juice, water, lemonade, etc. Because its glass, it doesn’t hold the smell like plastic bottles do. I’m so glad I discovered these. They come in happy colors, too! You should buy one!
4. Leeland’s album “love is on the move”. Such a wonderful album. I can’t stop listening.
5. Sentence Strips. These are a teacher’s best friend. I use them almost every day in one way or another with the kids. If you’re not a teacher, you probably think I’m nuts. I very well may be nuts, but these are a teaching-essential. Trust me.
6. Aldo Sandals. I bought these on clearance last year, and I’ve worn them a lot this summer. These are on my list because I don’t have much longer to wear them, and therefore, I’m sad. I’ll miss them during the winter. They’ll be the first pair of shoes I pull out when it warms up next year.
Not only will these posts be something I can look back on, but they’re really fun to create. 🙂
Happy Wednesday to you all!
why do I always want to be you when you add a new post?!
…and have you betrayed Camelbak’s?! Say it aint so….nothing compares!